If you are a jiofi user, So you know what is jiofi.local.html. This is the Login Dashboard address of jiofi Routers. With this address, you can open your jiofi router dashboard and manage your jiofi router’s Password, SSID and etc. On this page, I will tell you how to open the router dashboard and how to change the password ssid & etc. You can read all the information about to jiofi.local.html on this page.
When we buy jiofi, there is a set default password and a ssid name in it. It’s a simple thing that we do not remember the jiofi password because the password is too long and weird. So we want to change its password. If you do not have this information, then I have mentioned it completely below.
What is jiofi.local.html ?
jiofi.local.html is a dashboard address of Jiofi 2/Jiofi 3. We can manage all setting of hotspot device with this address. We can see the device details in it, we can see wifi Battery Level, battery status, WiFi Serial Number, IMEI, IMSI, MSISDN, ICCID , Firmware Version , Firmware Creation Date , Hardware Version, OUI , etc. If you want to login to Myjio App in 3g phone then you have to enter the jiofi Serial number, We can see the WiFi serial number in device details by logging into the jiofi.local.html dashboard.
We can open the jiofi local HTML only by logging in the connected device. scilicet if we have to check jiofi details or change some settings, then we can manage them all in jiofi Connected Device only. To login here Simply we just have to open jiofi.Local.html. And by clicking on the top right side login. Now we have to enter the username and password. It has its default password and username administrator.
You can log in to jiofi login dashboard by entering the administrator in both username and password. After logging into the dashboard, you can manage all the settings of jiofi. You can change the jiofi password, change the SSID name, and you can change anything that you want to change. Once you entering and logging to dashboard, you can check the LTE status, Lan info, Wan info, device details, system proforma, settings, wifi-disk, and manage on this page.
You can open the dashboard by entering jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 in your browser’s URL bar to open this dashboard. And login by entering the default username and password. As I mentioned above, its default password and username is the administrator. You can also login with it and you can also change its login username and password.
It is also very easy to change its login password and username, we can also change its login password and username on the admin dashboard. And if you ever forget its username and password, you can hard reset jiofi. To make a hard reset of jiofi, you can simply open its back cover and reset it by pressing the reset button.
how to login in jiofi.local.html?
As I mentioned above. jiofi.local.html Its dashboard login address and we can manage all the settings of jiofi hotspot device in it. So let me tell you how you can login to jiofi.local.html
- First, enter jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 in the URL bar in your phone or pc browser.
- Now click on Login on the right side of this page. Now you have to enter the login username and password. As we know it’s default password and the username is a administrator. Enter the administrator in the username and password and click on login.
- After logging in, you can manage all the settings of your jiofi. And can change passwords,ssid name etc.
how to change jiofi password & ssid name
Changing jiofi password and ssid is very easy. As I have mentioned above, By logging into jiofi.local.html, we can manage all jiofi settings. To change its password and ssid , Log on to the jiofi Dashboard. As I mentioned above,
- After logging into the jiofi Dashboard, we can change its password very easily. Just after logging in, click Settings and then on Wi-Fi. and on this page, we can see our current security key ( password ) and ssid (wifi name). Now you can change the password and ssid, just enter the password and the ssid and then click on Apply.
- Now has changed the password and ssid of jiofi. After clicking Apply, you are disconnected from JioFi. Now you can reconnect by entering your new password.
for more information, You can also watch this video.
how to change jiofi dashboard login username and password?
Like we have changed the jiofi password and SSID. Similarly, we can change login username and password of jiofi Dashboard.
- As I mentioned above, its default login password and username is the administrator. First, you log in with this username and password in the jiofi dashboard. We know that the address of the jiofi dashboard is jiofi.local.html.
- After login, click Settings and then on User Management. you can replace old username to your new username in this page. And enter your current password in the password and then after entering the new password click on Apply. After clicking on Apply, your password and username will changed.
- After clicking on apply you will be logged out from the jiofi Dashboard and now you can login again with your new password and username.
How To Make Voice Calls, Video Calls from 2G, 3G, 4G Smartphone with Jiofi
Yes, you can do voice calls, video calls, text messages, by connecting jiofi to the 2G 3G 4G phone. For this, you just need to download jio4gVoice App in your phone. So let me tell you how you can do voice calls by connecting with jiofi to your phone.
- First download jio4gvoice in your phone. You can download this app from Google Play.
- After downloading you open it. now click on the jiofi and Now you have to verify it. For this, the OTP will be sent to your Alternative Number. This will be verified by entering OTP in jio4gvoice.
- After verifying, you can voice call, video call, text message, to any telecom number to your phone.
for more information, You can also watch this video.
Reliance jiofi wi-fi device specification
|RAM||512mb / 2gb|
|Battery Capacity||2300 Mah|
|JioFi Default Username||administrator|
|JioFi Default Password||administrator|
|MicroSD slot||up to 32 GB|
What to do if you forget the Jiofi.local.html dashboard login username & password?
Jiofi default username and password is the administrator. And all the letters of the administrator are in small caps. But if you’ve ever changed its username and password And now you don’t even remember. So you can hard reset it. Let me tell you how to hard reset JIOFI
- It is easy to reset just open the back cover of jiofi and press the reset button with pin
- After resetting, its password, ssid, login username and password will all be defaulted.
- Now jiofi.local.html Login Username and Password is administrator. And if you don’t remember jiofi wi-fi default password. You can see it by removing the battery
How to Access MicroSD Card in jiofi.local.html login dashboard
I think you know that we can insert SDcard in JIOFI. There are several advantages of SD card slots in jiofi. We can upload, download and delete any file by inserting a card in it. In most computer windows, we use the card reader to access the SD card in pc. But by inserting card in it’s we can access wirelessly. I have mentioned the complete below of how you can access sd card via jiofi login dashboard.
- First, insert the SD card into the jiofi
- Now in your internet browser, open the jiofi.local.html Dashboard. And login
- Now click on the Wi-Fi disk on top , And on this page, you can access sd card
- You can also access the SD card by entering jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html URL in the direct browser.
How to Connect PC to JioFi
I hope you now have full information about jiofi.local.html. I have given you the complete information about this. You can tell us in the comments below for any problem related to jiofi, We will help you to fix your problem.