If you are a wifi router user, So you should know what is 192.168.1.1. This IP is the Login Dashboard address of all types of Routers.
With this IP address, you can open your router admin panel and manage your router’s password, SSID and etc. Here you can read, how to open the router admin panel & how to change the password SSID & etc. You can read all the information about the 192.168.11 IP on this page. Well, To change the password or SSID open the admin panel through the given button.
When we buy any router, there is a set default password and an SSID name in it. It’s a simple thing that we do not remember the wi-fi password because the password is too long and weird. So we want to change its password. If you do not have information regarding this, then I have mentioned it completely below. Lets me tell you, how you can change your router password and SSID name.
Recommended Read: How to Change Wi-Fi Password
- Default Router IP Addresses
- Netgear Router Login
- Belkin Router Login
- Asus Router Login
- Tp-link Login
- Router Login
How To Login On Router Dashboard 192.168.1.1?
192.168.1.1 is the IP address of the admin panel and we can manage all the settings of all types of routers in it. So let me tell you how you can log into 192.168.1.1.
- First, enter 192.168.1.1 in the URL bar in your phone or pc browser. To open the dashboard click on the button given below.
- Now click on Login on the right side of this page. Now you have to enter the login username and password. As we know it’s the default password and the username is an admin. Enter the admin in the username and password and click on login. But if you are not able to login into the router dashboard with this username or password then enter the admin in username and password in the password.
- After logging in, you can manage all the settings of your router. And can change passwords, SSID name, etc
HOW TO CHANGE ANY TYPE ROUTER’s PASSWORD & SSID NAME
Changing the router password and SSID is very easy. As I have mentioned above, By logging into 192.168.1.1, we can manage all wi-fi settings. To change its password and SSID, Log on to the router Dashboard. As I mentioned above,
- After logging into the router Dashboard, we can change its password very easily. Just after logging in, click Settings and then on Wi-Fi. and on this page, we can see our current security key ( password ) and SSID (wifi name). Now you can change the password and SSID, just enter the password and the SSID and then click on Apply.
- Now has changed the password and SSID of your router. After clicking Apply, you are disconnected from your router. Now you can reconnect by entering your new password.
HOW TO CHANGE ROUTER DASHBOARD LOGIN USERNAME AND PASSWORD?
Like we have changed the wi-fi password and SSID. Similarly, we can change the login username and password of the dongle Dashboard.
- As I mentioned above, its default login password and username is the admin. First, you log in with this username and password in the router dashboard. We know that the address of the router dashboard is 192.168.1.1
- After login, click Settings and then on User Management. you can replace your old username with your new username on this page. And enter your current password in the password and then after entering the new password click on Apply. After clicking on Apply, your password and username will be changed.
- After clicking on apply you will be logged out from the router Dashboard and now you can log in again with your new password and username.
Read Also :-
WHAT IS 192.168.1.1?
192.168.1.1 is a dashboard IP address of all types of routers. We can manage all settings of the router devices with this IP address.
We can see the device details in it, we can see wifi Battery Level, battery status, WiFi Serial Number, IMEI, IMSI, MSISDN, ICCID, Firmware Version, Firmware Creation Date, Hardware Version, OUI, etc.
We can open the 192.168.1.1 admin panel only on the connected devices. If we have to check router details or change some settings, then we can manage them all in router Connected Devices only.
To change the password or SSID name simply we just have to open the router dashboard by IP address.
After opening the router’s dashboard you have to login you can login with the default username & password if you ever don’t have to change it. Now we have to enter the username & password. All types of routers have their own default password and username. ( Username – admin, Password – admin or password )
You can log in to the router dashboard by entering the admin in both username and password. After logging into the dashboard, you can manage all the settings of the WiFi hotspot.
You can change the router password, the SSID name, and you can change anything that you want to change.
Once you entering and logging into the dashboard, you can check the LTE status, Lan info, Wan info, device details, system proforma, settings, wifi-disk, and can manage on this page.
You can open the dashboard by entering IP address 192.168.1.1 in your browser’s URL bar and you can login by entering the default username and password. As I mentioned above, its default password and username is the admin or password is password.
You can login with its defaults login and you can also change its login username and password. But if you are not able to login into 192.168.1.1 with this username or password then you can find your router’s default login details by click here.
It is also very easy to change its login password and username, we can also change its login password and username on the admin dashboard. If you ever forget its username and password, you can hard reset your router. To make a hard reset, you can simply open its back cover and reset it by pressing the reset button.
I hope you now have full information about 192.168.1.1. I have given you the complete information about this. You can tell us in the comments below about any problem related to your router, We will help you to fix your problem.