If you are a wifi router user, So you know what is 192.168.1.1. This is the Login Dashboard address of all type Routers. With this address, you can open your router dashboard and manage your router’s Password, SSID and etc. On this page, I will tell you how to open the router dashboard and how to change the password ssid & etc. You can read all the information about to 192.168.1.1 on this page.
When we buy any router, there is a set default password and a ssid name in it. It’s a simple thing that we do not remember the wi-fi password because the password is too long and weird. So we want to change its password. If you do not have this information, then I have mentioned it completely below.
WHAT IS 192.168.1.1 ?
192.168.1.1 is a dashboard IP address of all type routers. We can manage all setting of hotspot device with this IP address. We can see the device details in it, we can see wifi Battery Level, battery status, WiFi Serial Number, IMEI, IMSI, MSISDN, ICCID , Firmware Version , Firmware Creation Date , Hardware Version, OUI , etc.
We can open the 192.168.1.1 only by logging in the connected device. scilicet if we have to check dongle details or change some settings, then we can manage them all in router Connected Device only. To login here Simply we just have to open router dashboard by IP address. And by clicking on the top right side login. Now we have to enter the username and password. all type routers has its default password and username admin. or username – admin , password – password
You can log in to router dashboard by entering the admin in both username and password. After logging into the dashboard, you can manage all the settings of wifi hotspot. You can change the router password, change the SSID name, and you can change anything that you want to change. Once you entering and logging to dashboard, you can check the LTE status, Lan info, Wan info, device details, system proforma, settings, wifi-disk, and manage on this page.
You can open the dashboard by entering ip address 192.168.1.1 in your browser’s URL bar to open this dashboard. And login by entering the default username and password. As I mentioned above, its default password and username is the admin. You can also login with it and you can also change its login username and password. But if you are not able to login into router dashboard with this username or password then enter the password in the password.
It is also very easy to change its login password and username, we can also change its login password and username on the admin dashboard. And if you ever forget its username and password, you can hard reset your router. To make a hard reset, you can simply open its back cover and reset it by pressing the reset button.
HOW TO LOGIN IN router dashboard 192.168.1.1?
As I mentioned above. 192.168.1.1 Its dashboard login ip address and we can manage all the settings of all type hotspot device in it. So let me tell you how you can login to 192.168.1.1
- First, enter 192.168.1.1 in the URL bar in your phone or pc browser. To open dashboard click on the button given below.
- Now click on Login on the right side of this page. Now you have to enter the login username and password. As we know it’s default password and the username is a admin. Enter the admin in the username and password and click on login. But if you are not able to login into router dashboard with this username or password then enter the admin in username and password in the password.
- After logging in, you can manage all the settings of your router. And can change passwords, ssid name etc
HOW TO CHANGE Any Type Router’s PASSWORD & SSID NAME
Changing router password and ssid is very easy. As I have mentioned above, By logging into 192.168.1.1, we can manage all wi-fi settings. To change its password and ssid , Log on to the router Dashboard. As I mentioned above,
- After logging into the router Dashboard, we can change its password very easily. Just after logging in, click Settings and then on Wi-Fi. and on this page, we can see our current security key ( password ) and ssid (wifi name). Now you can change the password and ssid, just enter the password and the ssid and then click on Apply.
- Now has changed the password and ssid of your router. After clicking Apply, you are disconnected from your router. Now you can reconnect by entering your new password.
HOW TO CHANGE Router DASHBOARD LOGIN USERNAME AND PASSWORD?
Like we have changed the wi-fi password and SSID. Similarly, we can change login username and password of dongle Dashboard.
- As I mentioned above, its default login password and username is the admin. First, you log in with this username and password in the router dashboard. We know that the address of the router dashboard is 192.168.1.1
- After login, click Settings and then on User Management. you can replace old username to your new username in this page. And enter your current password in the password and then after entering the new password click on Apply. After clicking on Apply, your password and username will changed.
- After clicking on apply you will be logged out from the router Dashboard and now you can login again with your new password and username.
ALL TYPE ROUTER IP ADDRESS, DEFAULT USERNAME, AND PASSWORD:-
|Linksys Default Login||http://192.168.1.1||admin||admin|
|Belkin Default Login||http://192.168.2.1||admin||admin|
|Asus Default Login||http://192.168.1.1||admin||admin|
|Netgear Default Login||http://192.168.0.1||admin||password|
|Synology Default Login||http://192.168.1.1||admin||admin|
|Arris Default Login||http://192.168.0.1||admin||password|
I hope you now have full information about 192.168.1.1. I have given you the complete information about this. You can tell us in the comments below for any problem related to your router, We will help you to fix your problem.