If you are an Asus Router user, So you should know what is 192.168.1.1. This is the Login Dashboard IP address of Asus Router. With this address, you can open your Asus admin panel and manage your Password, SSID and etc. On this page, I will tell you how to open the admin panel dashboard and how to login to 192.168.1.1 & change the password SSID, etc. You can read all the information about Asus Router Login on this page.
When we buy the Asus Router, there is a set default password and an SSID name in it. It’s a simple thing that we do not remember the router password because the password is too long and weird. So we want to change its password. If you do not have this information, then I have mentioned it completely below.
|Asus Router Login default||username: admin||PWD: admin|
What Is the Ip Address of Asus Router Login?
192.168.1.1 is an Asus Router Login IP address. We can manage all settings of the Asus device with this IP address. We can see the device details in it, we can see wifi Battery Level, battery status, WiFi Serial Number, IMEI, IMSI, MSISDN, ICCID, Firmware Version, Firmware Creation Date, Hardware Version, OUI, etc.
You can open the 192.168.1.1 only in the connected device. scilicet if we have to check Asus details or change some settings, then we can manage them all in Connected Device only. To login here Simply we just have to open the Asus admin panel dashboard by IP address. By clicking on the top right side login. Now we have to enter the username and password. Asus routers have its default password and username is an
admin and password is also admin
You can log in to the Asus admin panel dashboard by entering the admin in both usernames and passwords. After logging into the dashboard, you can manage all the settings of the Asus wifi hotspot.
You can change the password, change the SSID name, and you can change anything that you want to change. Once you entering and logging to the dashboard, you can check the LTE status, Lan info, Wan info, device details, system proforma, settings, wifi-disk, and manage on this page.
You can open the dashboard by entering IP address 192.168.1.1 in your browser’s URL bar to open this dashboard.
As I mentioned above, its default password and username is the admin. You can also log in with it and you can also change its login username and password.
But if you are not able to login into the admin panel dashboard with this username or password then enter the password in the password.
It is also very easy to change its dashboard panel password and username, we can also change its login password and username on the admin dashboard. If you ever forget the Asus Router Login username and password, you can hard reset your router. To make a hard reset, you can simply reset it by pressing the reset button.
How To Log Ii To ASUS Admin Panel Dashboard IP Address?
As I mentioned above. 192.168.1.1 is an ASUS Router Login dashboard IP address and through this, we can manage all the settings of it. So let me tell you how you can log in to 192.168.1.1.
- First, enter 192.168.1.1 in the URL bar in your phone or pc browser. To open the dashboard click on the button given below.
- Now click on Login on the right side of this page. Now you have to enter the username and password. As we know it’s default password and the username is an admin. Enter the admin in the both and click on login. But if you are not able to login to the dashboard with this username or password then enter the admin in username and password in the password.
- After logging in, you can manage all the settings of your router And can change passwords, SSID name, etc
HOW TO CHANGE ASUS ROUTER’S PASSWORD & SSID NAME
Changing the Asus Router password and SSID is very easy. As I have mentioned above, By logging into 192.168.1.1, we can manage settings. To change its password and SSID, Login to the admin panel Dashboard.
- After logging into the router Dashboard, we can change its password very easily. Just after logging in, click Settings and then on Wi-Fi. and on this page, we can see our current security key ( password ) and SSID (wifi name). Now you can change the password and SSID, just enter the password and the SSID and then click on Apply.
- Now has changed the password and SSID of your router. After clicking Apply, you are disconnected from your router. Now you can reconnect by entering your new password.
HOW TO CHANGE LOGIN DASHBOARD USERNAME AND PASSWORD?
Like we have changed the Asus password and SSID. Similarly, we can change the admin panel Login username and password of the IP address Dashboard.
- As I mentioned above, its default login password and username is the admin. First, you log in with this username and password in the admin dashboard. We know that the address of the router dashboard is 192.168.1.1
- After login, click Settings and then on User Management. you can replace the old username to your new username on this page. And enter your current password in the password and then after entering the new password click on Apply. After clicking on Apply, your password and username will be changed.
- After clicking on apply you will be logged out from the Dashboard and now you can log in again with your new password and username.
- Netgear Router Login
- Jiofi Router Login
I hope you now have full information about the Asus Router Login. I have given you the complete information about this. You can tell us in the comments below for any problem related to your Asus router device, We will help you to fix your problem.