If you are a Belkin user, So you know what is 192.168.1.1. This is the Login Dashboard IP address of the Belkin Router admin panel. With this address, you can open the admin panel dashboard and manage your Password, SSID and etc. On this page, I will tell you how to open the router dashboard and how to login to the admin panel & change the password SSID, etc. You can read all the information about Belkin on this page.
When we buy a Router, there is a set default password and an SSID name in it. It’s a simple thing that we do not remember the password because the password is too long and weird. So we want to change its password. If you do not have this information, then I have mentioned it completely below.
|Default Login||http://192.168.2.1/||username: admin||PWD: admin|
How To Log in To Belkin Router Admin Panel Dashboard?
As I mentioned above. 192.168.1.1 is a Belkin Router IP address and we can manage all the settings in it. So let me tell you how you can access the admin panel.
- First, enter 192.168.1.1 in the URL bar in your phone or pc browser. To open the dashboard click on the button given below.
- Now click on Login on the right side of this page. Now you have to enter the username and password. As we know it’s default password and the username is an admin. Enter the admin in the username and password in password and click on login. If you are not able to login into the router dashboard with this username or password then enter the admin in username and password in the password.
- After logging in, you can manage all the settings And can change passwords, SSID name, etc.
HOW TO CHANGE ROUTER’S PASSWORD & SSID NAME
Changing the Belkin Router password and SSID is very easy. As I have mentioned above, By logging into 192.168.1.1, we can manage Belkin settings. To change its password and SSID, Login to the router dashboard.
- After logging into the admin Dashboard, we can change its password very easily. Just after logging in, click Settings and then on Wi-Fi. and on this page, we can see our current security key ( password ) and SSID (wifi name). Now you can change the password and SSID, just enter the password and the SSID and then click on Apply.
- Now has changed the password and SSID of your router. After clicking Apply, you are disconnected from your router. Now you can reconnect by entering your new password.
HOW TO CHANGE LOGIN USERNAME AND PASSWORD?
Like we have changed the Belkin Router password and SSID. Similarly, we can change the Belkin Router Login username and password of the IP address Dashboard.
- As I mentioned above, its default login password and username is the admin. First, you log in with this username and password in the router dashboard. We know that the address of the router dashboard is 192.168.1.1
- After login, click Settings and then on User Management. you can replace the old username to your new username on this page. And enter your current password in the password and then after entering the new password click on Apply. After clicking on Apply, your password and username will change.
- After clicking on apply you will be logged out from the router Dashboard and now you can login again with your new password and username.
- Netgear Router Login
- Asus Router Login
- Jiofi Router Login
What Is Belkin Router Ip Adress?
192.168.1.1 is a Belkin Router IP address. We can manage all settings of the wifi devices with this IP address. We can see the device details in it, wifi Battery Level, battery status, WiFi Serial Number, IMEI, IMSI, MSISDN, ICCID, Firmware Version, Firmware Creation Date, Hardware Version, OUI, etc. This IP 192.168.1.1 only open in the connected device. If we have to check Belkin details or change some settings, then we can manage them all in Connected Device only. To login here Simply we just have to open the Belkin admin dashboard by IP address And by clicking on the top right side. Now we have to enter the username and password. Belkin routers have its default password and username is an
admin and password is also admin.
Login to the Belkin admin dashboard by entering the admin in both username and password. After logging into the dashboard, you can manage all the settings of Belkin wifi hotspot. You can change the router password, change the SSID name, and you can change anything that you want to change. Once you entering and logging to the dashboard, you can check the LTE status, Lan info, Wan info, device details, system proforma, settings, wifi-disk, and manage on this page.
Open the dashboard by entering IP address 192.168.1.1 in your browser’s URL bar to open this dashboard And login by entering the default username and password. As I mentioned above, its default password and username is the admin. You can also access it and you can also change its access username and password. But if you are not able to login into the admin panel dashboard with this username or password then enter the password in the password. It is also very easy to change its login password and username, we can also change its access password and username on the admin dashboard. If you ever forget the Login username and password, you can hard reset your device. To make a hard reset, you can simply reset it by pressing the reset button.
I hope you now have full information about Belkin Router Login. I have given you the complete information about this. You can tell us in the comments below for any problem related to your Belkin router, We will help you to fix your problem.
1 thought on “How To Login to Belkin Router Dashboard”
New Device I will Try Now
Comments are closed.