If you are a jio dongle user, So you know what is jiodongle.local.html. This is the Login Dashboard address of jio dongle Routers. With this address, you can open your jiodongle router dashboard and manage your jio router’s Password, SSID and etc. On this page, I will tell you how to open the router dashboard and how to change the password ssid & etc. You can read all the information about to jiodongle.local.html on this page.
When we buy jiodongle, there is a set default password and a ssid name in it. It’s a simple thing that we do not remember the wi-fi password because the password is too long and weird. So we want to change its password. If you do not have this information, then I have mentioned it completely below.
What is jiodongle.local.html ?
jiodongle.local.html is a dashboard address of Jiodongle 2 / 3. We can manage all setting of hotspot device with this address. We can see the device details in it, we can see wifi Battery Level, battery status, WiFi Serial Number, IMEI, IMSI, MSISDN, ICCID , Firmware Version , Firmware Creation Date , Hardware Version, OUI , etc. If you want to login to Myjio App in 3g phone then you have to enter the dongle Serial number, We can see the WiFi serial number in device details by logging into the jiodongle.local.html dashboard.
We can open the jiodongle local HTML only by logging in the connected device. scilicet if we have to check dongle details or change some settings, then we can manage them all in wi-di Connected Device only. To login here Simply we just have to open jiodongle.Local.html. And by clicking on the top right side login. Now we have to enter the username and password. It has its default password and username administrator.
You can log in to jiodongle login dashboard by entering the administrator in both username and password. After logging into the dashboard, you can manage all the settings of wifi hotspot. You can change the router password, change the SSID name, and you can change anything that you want to change. Once you entering and logging to dashboard, you can check the LTE status, Lan info, Wan info, device details, system proforma, settings, wifi-disk, and manage on this page.
You can open the dashboard by entering jiodongle.local.html or 126.96.36.199 in your browser’s URL bar to open this dashboard. And login by entering the default username and password. As I mentioned above, its default password and username is the administrator. You can also login with it and you can also change its login username and password.
It is also very easy to change its login password and username, we can also change its login password and username on the admin dashboard. And if you ever forget its username and password, you can hard reset jiofi. To make a hard reset of jiofi, you can simply open its back cover and reset it by pressing the reset button.
how to login in jiodongle.local.html?
As I mentioned above. jiodongle.local.html Its dashboard login address and we can manage all the settings of jio dongle hotspot device in it. So let me tell you how you can login to jiodongle.local.html
- First, enter jiodongle.local.html or 192.168.1.1 in the URL bar in your phone or pc browser. To open dashboard click on the button given below.
- Now click on Login on the right side of this page. Now you have to enter the login username and password. As we know it’s default password and the username is a administrator. Enter the administrator in the username and password and click on login.
- After logging in, you can manage all the settings of your jio dongle. And can change passwords, ssid name etc
- LOGIN TO JIOFI.LOCAL.HTML
- jio 4gvoice apk download for android latest version 5.0.6
- Jiocinema apk download for android latest version
how to change jiodongle password & ssid name
Changing jiofi password and ssid is very easy. As I have mentioned above, By logging into jiodongle.local.html, we can manage all wi-fi settings. To change its password and ssid , Log on to the jiodongle Dashboard. As I mentioned above,
- After logging into the dongle Dashboard, we can change its password very easily. Just after logging in, click Settings and then on Wi-Fi. and on this page, we can see our current security key ( password ) and ssid (wifi name). Now you can change the password and ssid, just enter the password and the ssid and then click on Apply.
- Now has changed the password and ssid of your router. After clicking Apply, you are disconnected from Jio dongle. Now you can reconnect by entering your new password.
how to change jiodongle dashboard login username and password?
Like we have changed the wi-fi password and SSID. Similarly, we can change login username and password of dongle Dashboard.
- As I mentioned above, its default login password and username is the administrator. First, you log in with this username and password in the jiodongle dashboard. We know that the address of the dongle dashboard is jiodongle.local.html or 192.168.1.1
- After login, click Settings and then on User Management. you can replace old username to your new username in this page. And enter your current password in the password and then after entering the new password click on Apply. After clicking on Apply, your password and username will changed.
- After clicking on apply you will be logged out from the dongle Dashboard and now you can login again with your new password and username.
- Jio 4GVoice apk download
I hope you now have full information about jiodongle.local.html. I have given you the complete information about this. You can tell us in the comments below for any problem related to jio dongle, We will help you to fix your problem.