If you are a Netgear Router user, So you know what is 192.168.1.1. This is the Login Dashboard ip address of Netgear Router. With this address, you can open your Netgear Router dashboard and manage your Netgear Router’s Password, SSID and etc. On this page, I will tell you how to open the router dashboard and how to login to Netgear Router Login & change the password ssid etc. You can read all the information about Netgear on this page.
When we buy Netgear Router, there is a set default password and a ssid name in it. It’s a simple thing that we do not remember the Netgear password because the password is too long and weird. So we want to change its password. If you do not have this information, then I have mentioned it completely below.
|Netgear Router Login Defaults||Netgear Router-Login||username : admin||pwd : password|
HOW TO LOG INTO NETGEAR ROUTER ADMIN PANEL?
As I mentioned above. 192.168.1.1 is a Netgear Router login dashboard login ip address and we can manage all the settings of router in it. So let me tell you how you can login to 192.168.1.1.
- First, enter 192.168.1.1 in the URL bar in your phone or pc browser. To open dashboard click on the button given below.
- Now click on Login on the right side of this page. Now you have to enter the login username and password. As we know it’s default password and the username is a admin. Enter the admin in the username and password in password and click on login. But if you are not able to login into router dashboard with this username or password then enter the admin in username and password in the password.
- After logging in, you can manage all the settings of your router. And can change passwords, ssid name etc
HOW TO CHANGE NETGEAR ROUTER’S PASSWORD & SSID NAME
Changing Netgear Router password and ssid is very easy. As I have mentioned above, By logging into 192.168.1.1, we can manage Netgear Router settings. To change its password and ssid , Log in to the router Dashboard.
- After logging into the router Dashboard, we can change its password very easily. Just after logging in, click Settings and then on Wi-Fi. and on this page, we can see our current security key ( password ) and ssid (wifi name). Now you can change the password and ssid, just enter the password and the ssid and then click on Apply.
- Now has changed the password and ssid of your router. After clicking Apply, you are disconnected from your router. Now you can reconnect by entering your new password.
HOW TO CHANGE NETGEAR ROUTER LOGIN USERNAME & PASSWORD?
Like we have changed the Netgear Router password and SSID. Similarly, we can change Netgear Router login username and password of ip address Dashboard.
- As I mentioned above, its default login password and username is the admin. First, you log in with this username and password in the router dashboard. We know that the address of the router dashboard is 192.168.1.1
- After login, click Settings and then on User Management. you can replace old username to your new username in this page. And enter your current password in the password and then after entering the new password click on Apply. After clicking on Apply, your password and username will changed.
- After clicking on apply you will be logged out from the router Dashboard and now you can login again with your new password and username.
I hope you now have full information about Netgear Router Login. I have given you the complete information about this. You can tell us in the comments below for any problem related to your Netgear, We will help you to fix your problem.